Fall is my favorite season, maybe because there is no Fall in Bangkok where I grew up. I love to look at leaves changing colors and it inspires me to make some changes in my home. So here are 5 simple things you can do this Fall to spice up the interior of your home.
1. Add some lights: Cleaning up or dusting off your light bulbs and fixtures which will brighten your room in this cloudy season. Better yet, add this illuminated flower lights in the dark corner of your room to add some romances.
2. Change the rug: I look at the floor as my fifth wall. Changing the rug to a Fall color palette will certainly warm your space without a trip to the paint store.
3. New throw pillows: Simple and inexpensive ways to add some colors and comfort into your living room. Don’t be afraid to play with different sizes, colors and texture to add more interests.
4. Create focal points: Change out centerpiece or runner on your dining table, replace your summer decors with colorful vases on your kitchen counter top, bookshelves or mantel. Make sure to use warmth colors to create a flow and continuity in your space.
5. Changing your bedding: Even though you don’t usually invite your friends and family into your bedroom, you should do this for yourself (and your partner). Spicing it up by changing to new fall colorful bedding, will definitely create a warm, inviting feeling and a smile in your heart.
Hope enjoy this fall season as I do and feel free to share your fall decoration tips by leaving your comments below. Also if you need help in your interior design and/or decorating your home/space please don’t hesitate to contact me.