An Award Winning, Home décor and Gifts store that also provides Interior Design Service in Downtown Kirkland is expanding and looking for Three (3) Part-Time Retail Sales/Customer Service Associates.
The person who will be working in this position will be focusing on these 3 areas:
1. Customer Service and Personal Shopper
2. Administrative and Shop Keeper
3. Visual Merchandising, Marketing and Event planning
– Experienced in Retail and/or Hospitality
– Positive Attitude, People Person with Sense of Humor
– Honest, Reliable and Trustworthy
– Superior customer service focus
– Have a sense of design and willing to learn
– Ability to build relationships and work as part of a team
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Computer / Keyboard skills, Proficiency in Microsoft office and social networking.
– Ability to lift 40 pounds
– Must be able to work between 10-25 hrs/week, one weekend day, Opening/Closing shift and during the holidays.
– Expecting to start the training process in Mid February to Beginning of March.
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Compensation: Starts at $9-11 per hour with store discount benefit, bonus and growth potential.