You can wear your favorite scarf everyday when you can tie it 5 different ways!
- Fold scarf in half placing loop on one side of neck, and ends on the other. Pull one end across front and put through loop. Twist loop and pull second end across and put through loop. Tuck in ends.
- Tie one knot at each end of scarf, and one in the middle. Drape around neck and tie in back!
- Tie one knot at each end and drape around neck.
- Find the middle of your scarf and place it at the back of your neck. With both ends of your scarf, start loosely wrapping the ends around the loop around your neck.
- Place your scarf on the back of your neck with only about a foot of your scarf hanging off to one side. Start twisting your scarf and wrapping it around your neck. When you can’t twist anymore, tie the ends of your scarf together to secure it.