May all your wishes come true…
Sign up for Simplicity Connection and enjoy the following features in each monthly newsletter...
- Special coupons and exclusive discounts available only through Simplicity Connection.
- A personal message from 'A', interior designer and owner of Simplicity Decor.
- Helpful tips for beautifying your home, simplifying your life, and staying creative.
- A calendar of upcoming complimentary classes, parties, and other events at the store.
- Updates on items that have just arrived in the store and at SimplicityDecor.com.
- As well as Simplicity Decor staff picks and tips, a color of the month, thoughts from our wonderful customers, and other features you won't want to miss.
By now you should already familiar with this cool new way that we are saving you money this holiday season and hopefully this program will allow you to get your shopping done early so you may enjoy the holiday with … Continued
At Simplicity Decor and Simplicity ABC, we aren’t only offer you unique idea and products but always find the way to save you some money. Starting December 1st through December 30th, we are offering you great gift ideas for everyone … Continued
Dear Friend, I can’t believe it already May!. Past few months flied by as a blink of an eye as my team and I were concentrated on our new baby “Simplicity ABC. We introduced Simplicity ABC to everyone for the … Continued
Dear Friend, One of my goals in operating Simplicity Décor is to find ways to better serve all of you. From making sure the store is clean, easy access to products, beautiful & creative display, great customer service with LOTS … Continued
Dear Friend, Next week marks the fifth year since I lost my mom from brain aneurism. Not a single day pass that I didn’t miss or thinking about her. She was strong, caring, loved her family and everyone around her. … Continued
Dear Friend, It’s been a long, dark winter and while spring is technically here it may not feel like it. While I eagerly awaited the first signs of the season changing, impatience gave way and I decided to create my … Continued
Dear Friend, First of all, I would like to say “Thank You” for your thoughts and prayers you all sent me since last month newsletter. Doug and I are doing better and we are appreciated your love and supports.
Read Simplicity Connection’s February 2011 edition.
Read Simplicity Connection’s January 2011 edition