Beach inspired Living Room
– Using this room for reading, need extra lighting.
– Need seating for four people.
– Pet friendly materials.
– Inspired by the Vase she has.
– Client want the space to has a beach inspired feel.
– Want cozy, inviting, airy, and breathable room.
– Want to see more colors.
How we achieved that?
– Use the color and shape of her vase as an inspiration so we chose gray, blue-green as a main color.
– Open up the room by replacing the rectangular coffee table with smaller rounded coffee table.
– Replace her old couch and loveseat with a sofa and chase, also add a smaller chair at the corner by the window as she love to sit and enjoy her morning by the window.
– Create a focal wall by painting one wall with gray tone color and tight in with blue-green rug to create a beachy and cozy feel.
– Add another layer and richness into the room by using draperies in the blue-green color tones.
– Add floor and table lamps on each side of seating to create a romance plus serve the practicality for reading.