An Evening with Friends
Come and enjoy yourself at one of Kirkland’s most award-winning gift and home accessory stores. “An Evening with Friends” is a private shopping experience with up to eighty of your closest friends!
- We co-host you and your group of friends ranging in size from 20 to 80. You bring your own light appetizers and beverages.
- As a way to say thank you for booking your party with us, we will pass on a 10% savings to you and your friends the night of your event. If hosting a charity event, we will donate 15% of the night’s proceeds to the charity of the night.
- In order to book your party please have at least 20 attendees, with no more than 80. Reservations can be made for any date, but must be made at least one month in advance. We can only hold one event per evening, so plan ahead and book early to ensure you can save your preferred date!
- Parties last for two hours and are usually held after store hours, with some exceptions made. Please contact us by phone at 425-803-0386 or email us at email@example.com for further details.
Simplicity Decor has been on Park Lane in Kirkland for more than 8 years, and specializes in simple, but unique East meets West home décor.
We also carry a large assortment of unique gifts and fashion accessories for anyone on your list.
We have been featured in many publications such as:
- Home Accents Today
- Seattle Homes and Lifestyle
- Northwest Homes and Garden, and
- Sunset Magazine.
We have been voted the best in Home Décor by 425 magazine, the best home decor and best gift store from Kirkland Reporter and been awarded Home Accents Today’s 50 Retail Stars twice, for strength in merchandising and display, and our positive presence in our local community.